1. Profile of the company or developer: Obviously, you may have heard about new projects coming up and pre-selling, the projects they are open to, require you to pay or make a deposit. Plans to get special prices or discounts, but after a long time buying, the area is underdeveloped as a wind project or you get cheated on them. Therefore, you should know some of the company’s history or past projects and ask the local authorities to check the legality of the project.
2. Ask the project owner for development plans: You have to ask each project the specifics of what to do next after completing the first, second, etc. to be a development area and attract people to life. A lot. These projects could include condominiums, homes, roads, schools, shopping malls, parks, parks, gymnasiums, public lights and more, inspiring potential residents.
3. Is the area close to the area that could attract more people? : Some landlords / bad-sellers often tell customers false information, such as location of project area, near project area, factory road, making it difficult for buyers to find real quick information, which can cost you money. Originally terminated or paid monthly. If the investment is in a good position, you may have to wait two or three years for the project to be completed.
4. Is the home or lot project near the state highway? : If the area is far from the state road and especially if the project owner does not have a clear development plan, the state will not be able to develop a drainage system to connect to the surrounding area.
5. Some areas may not be living areas: protected areas, quarries, and industrial areas, where production and transportation are so heavy that it produces toxic and noise-rich areas. And so forth. You need to know that the future of the industrial zone will not be organized into a well-organized residential area. On the other hand, large housing projects may not develop in industrial areas.
“All this knowledge is an experience that buyers have experienced and some things we didn’t know before,” she said. She added that in line with the firm’s vision and long-term vision of Star5 Developers Pvt., Ltd, the project developer is always based on the consulting principles and the customer’s high commitment to the project. Condominiums, real estate, and affordable housing are located in the area near the downtown area, potential development areas and the construction of high quality, solid, healthy living. In particular, the company has also been involved with the Royal Government in social work, philanthropy and development of projects for the betterment of the Cambodian economy.
Therefore, if you are interested in buying a condominium, a well-designed, high quality, solid and affordable home, you can contact Star5 Developers Pvt., Ltd at: 096 6224 555.