Indian-American businessman Sundar Pichai, CEO of Google and alphabet, recently revealed that Google’s huge success today comes from five key considerations. That are well implemented within the company. The 47-year-old billionaire states that all of those thoughts are as follows:
1. Thinking of the future: Sundar said if you don’t think about the future, you will be kicked out of the next generation, or in other words, the next generation will Get in the business and job you are doing right now. Yahoo and Nokia, for example, were both giants a few years ago, but failed to care for the future. Sundar explained that to make sure your business or company can have a long life, you need to create something new for the future.
2. Empower Staff: The $ 1.3 billion billionaire says, “If you don’t give your employees the right, they won’t do their job well.” Empowering people is crucial because it keeps them less pressured and more creative and can do a better job.
3. No matter where you come from, no matter what your nationality, innovation can transform your life from a poor one to a new one. Millionaires can only have one night. Creating something new and solving people around the world is something that I, and all my billionaires, love to do the most. Because the more you solve people’s problems, the more successful you will be.
4. Dare to take risks: More than $ 1.3 billion billionaire claims success claims risk. If you don’t take the risk, you’ll miss out on a huge opportunity in life. So in order for our lives to be better, and for our dreams to grow, we must take risks to achieve new results. And believe me, “Property will come to you when you are courageous and ready to begin.”
5. Follow Your Dreams: Sundar Pichai emphasizes that in order for life to be successful, you must have a dream, and that dream must be big and dream helping. Resolve most people’s problems, especially what you want to achieve and what you love from your heart, because dreams like this inspire you to achieve them.