Many countries around the world are worried about the rising number of deaths and infections of the respiratory tract caused by the virus The new strain of Corona has killed hundreds of more than 9,000 outbreaks in China. So there are several ways to be careful about this spread by:
1. Stay away / Do not touch the patient or person you suspect
Influenza viruses spread through the coronavirus like air from the droplet or the humidity of the respiratory tract carries the virus to others. This invisible water absorbs it through the air or when you sneeze, cough, the atmosphere and your surroundings become infected.
2. Wear a protective mask with soap and alcohol every 20 seconds
Wash your hands often with soap and clean water after contact with infected persons or animals. And adhere to good hygiene and healthy food, as the virus is spread by unhealthy meat-eaters.
3. Use antivirus products at places of frequent human contact
Jack The Jackie disinfectant spray, a product from Singapore, is used to remove germs at frequent human contact.
– High-grade disinfectant in hospital can eliminate odors immediately and kill 99,999%
– Used as a sanitizer in places such as doors, desktops, bedrooms / living rooms and areas that have frequent human contact.
– Recognize the Singapore Board of Productivity and Standards for its antiviral and antibacterial effects, such as H1N1, Legionella, E. coli, Salmonella.
– Does not affect human health, animals or animals. Safe for you, security for your environment.
Jackie products are available at select stores, stores and supermarkets nationwide.
លំអិត Contact details can be found on 012 940 777.
4. Avoid touching the eyes, nose and mouth while not washing your hands
Adhere to good hand hygiene and respiratory hygiene (cover mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, wash hands after contact with mucus From the respiratory tract, and keep more than 1 meter away from the person with respiratory symptoms etc.
5. Avoid contact with live wildlife or livestock without wearing protective equipment.
Avoid entering the ranch (if not in charge) or in direct contact with the animals on the ranch and the live poultry market or touching any contaminated surfaces such as manure.
6. If you have any symptoms, such as fever, cough or sneeze or runny nose, see your doctor immediately
If suspected, this new strain of pneumonia is caused by symptoms such as fever (38 ° C) and at least one of the symptoms include cough, runny nose, sore throat, shortness of breath and difficulty breathing There is a history of traveling from China, dealing with patients with respiratory problems Animals sick during the 14 days prior to the onset of symptoms or by contact with a respiratory death victim do not know the identity (virus type) ) Be sure to report it to the emergency phone number 115 (Cambodia).