Most acne occurs in people with oily skin and from the hormone. It can also be caused by other factors such as daily activities, eating disorders, stress.
Acne problems are almost 70% to 80% of all teenagers today are experiencing acne in the face of anxiety, whether male or female. Women are worried because it causes us to lose confidence, self-confidence and feel shame around people.
To treat acne on the face, here are some simple ways:
1. Avoid scratching your hands as it can cause pores to grow and infect bacteria more acne.
2. Wash your face twice daily with non-abrasive foam, making the skin appear thinner.
3. Fasting is a diet that is very nutritious and nutritious.
4. Be careful about the weather, if it is hot, it will cause you to sweat and excess fat on the skin causing acne.
5. If you use makeup to cover acne, it’s important to remember to wash it off. That day too. A make-up on the face can clog the pores without clearing them out
6. Do not use dirty towels or hands to wipe or touch the face.
7. Use quality products and precise sources that match all skin types