Computers can be more durable if used with care. If a laptop is bought early, it may also be related to your habits. The following are bad habits that you should avoid:
- Avoid putting a laptop on a mattress or pillow (increasing heat when using)
- Unwashed Laptop (Fall, Touch …)
- Recharge your computer (leave your computer idle when it runs out of battery)
- Neglect Electricity Safety (AC Voltage)
- Open an obscure source website that contains a malicious link (scams, links, or misleading programs).