Do you wonder how to make your page recognition (Verified) from Facebook? In fact, to make your page gets Verified is simple.
You only need 2 points:
1. You need good news
2. Reasonable reason. You might think that there are so many Followers that your page is verified, but it’s not.
How to get a personalized page verified
Not everyone can get Verify. According to the Facebook Support Team, only people with the following types can get a verified badge from Facebook, such as:
- Brand or business brands
- Government officials
- You’re famous
- Sports company
If you are in these categories, there is a high chance you can get Verified. But if your personal Facebook page is not in this category, you can change it to ” Public figure” by going to About> Category after you have done so, follow these steps:
1. Link your profile or page to your official website.
2. For Facebook, different types of information will appear in the About section of your page, depending on your page type. It’s important to add accurate details so that they can easily learn about your site quickly and easily.
3. For Facebook profile please provide the correct information in your Bio . Make your profilepublic, so you can follow it.
4. Contact Facebook and get confirmed. Be sure to include a government ID or passport.
5. Write interesting reasons why you should get verified.
6. Wait 2 or 5 days to get information from Facebook.
If you received a request to deny your Verified Page, it might be the following:
- You do not qualify for the press
- You do not have Wikipedia
- You have not written a reasonably good reason or the ID number you provided is unclear or inappropriate.
If your business page is verified on Facebook
What you should do is:
- Click the settings of your page
- Click General
- Go to Page Visibility, then click Edit
- Click Verify this Page, then click Get Started
- Enter the phone number for your business, country, and language
- Click Call me now to let Facebook call you to accept it
- Verification code.
- Enter the 4-digit verification code and click c ontinue
- Note: If you have not seen ” Verify this page “, then Facebook will not show all the features to all users.