Hackers have ways to hack or steal your data in a variety of ways. For a highly skilled hacker, it’s very easy to get your data protected anyway. But in this regard, we talk about general primary protection, which can also help:
- If you get the message associated with an illegal link, do not enable it or click it
- In case of charging a cell phone with someone else’s computer, select “Only Charging” and disable
- the transfer functionality from the phone. Other tools
- Do not use the Remember Passwords feature.
- Use strong passwords Do not use your name or date
- Do not enable the phone to automatically connect to Wi-Fi, so when connecting, choose a specific Wi-Fi network.
- Do not use public Wi-Fi simply. A Wi-Fi password should be used
- Do not buy online or exchange money via Wi-Fi access in the public domain
- Lock the phone with a secret number.