Confucius (Chinese: Confucius, Chinese: 孔子) is one of the great philosophical fathers of China who has left many valuable insights to many people throughout the world. Sir. The core of his philosophy is personal conduct, honest management, social interaction, justice, and loyalty. Below are a few excerpts of his views that may give readers a glimpse into life.
1. Even angels are not as great as humans: this view is that he wants people to take charge of their lives, set their own path, and not think that their lives are designed by angels, Only they themselves can set their lives on what they really want. One’s life is not an angel’s cell.
2. It doesn’t matter how slow you are, as long as you don’t stop: We can go slower than the people around us; we may spend longer in achieving our goals, but as long as we keep moving Go for it without giving up in the end, we can certainly succeed and achieve our goals.
3. When anger comes to mind, think of the consequences: The old-fashioned Khmer word also says, “angry, wrong, angry.” When our hearts are prone to anger, try to calm the anger and let it go. When we are angry, it can deprive us of the kind of thinking that may lead us to do foolish things that will cause us to suffer later.
4. Before you start trying to get revenge on someone, dig for a couple of holes: Peer away by not harming, but if we’re not trying to distract yourself from forgetting all the bad things that someone has done, And we decided to take revenge on that person, let’s dig for two tombs, because in the end, both of us will be the same. The same is true.
5. Success depends on preparation and without preparation there is no failure: Success can come from planning, planning, and ultimately implementing it. On the other hand, if we do not plan ahead and act blindly, we may end up in a catastrophic failure.
All in all, his philosophy is a wealth of knowledge that educates many people about life. Many of his other ideas that I will discuss later or you can do more self-study to increase your knowledge and guide your life. To a splendid success.