Apple has set September 12 to release the full version of iOS 16 (public version) to the public at 12 midnight on the 13th in Cambodia. So, we will come to know the 9 main points that will make the iPhone smarter, easier to use in advance, rich and different from other OS such as:
1. The Lock Screen has more customization options, such as changing the font style of the clock and changing the background, customizing the image, adding emoji and changing colors. This lock screen can also add widgets.
2. New Notifications Display During the lock screen, it is located at the bottom of the screen and can be hidden from view and displayed by zooming in and out to provide a new user experience.
3. Photos offers a new feature that allows you to share photos taken directly from the camera at the touch of a button.
4. The Messages app provides a new option that allows users to edit, send, delete or unsend messages, and unmark them if you do not want to respond immediately.
5. Mail offers the option to unsend recently sent emails, can schedule sending and can also set reminders to keep track of work.
6. Safari offers a new option to share tabs and bookmarks together while we want to discuss any collaborative work with friends.
7. The smart function allows you to eject the subject from the background. It works on Photos, Screenshot, Quick Look and Safari.
8. Live Text makes it even easier to make phone calls, browse websites, exchange money, translate languages through photos, videos and camera apps.
9. The Dictation function provides easy-to-use options that can be used simultaneously with the keyboard, meaning that when the keyboard is typing, the transcription function is available there. This function can even call emoji.
It should be noted that iOS 16 can be updated from iPhone 8 and iPhone SE 2nd generation onwards.